Open January 5, 2023
- Standard ticket $500
- Government/Education/Non-profit ticket $425
- Breakout/Poster ticket $400
- Student ticket $300
Consider Making a Donation to PFSE
Your support will help to produce food safety education materials and keep them free to access. Just choose one of the donation ticket options with your registration. All donations are tax-deductible. The Partnership for Food Safety Education is a 501c3, Tax ID: 75-2977151
Can't Make it to the Conference?
We will have a livestream available for purchase for the first two presentations on Thursday, May 2nd.
We're sorry, but all tickets sales have ended because the event is expired.
- Registration fees will receive a full refund for written cancellation requests received by December 31, 2022.
- Registration fees, less a $50 processing fee and any applicable bank charges, will be refunded for written cancellations received between Jan. 1 to Feb. 20, 2023.
- No refunds will be made after February 20, 2023, however, the registration may be transferred to a colleague who is NOT currently registered with written notification.
- No refunds will be given for single day rate tickets or for livestream purchases.
- Registration fees cannot be applied to future meetings.
- Refunds will be processed when received. Optional items purchased are NOT refundable.
For more information, contact firstname.lastname@example.org
We occasionally use photographs and videos of attendees in our promotional material. By attending, you agree to such usage.