From social media to distance learning to virtual reality, where and how will the next generation of food handlers get their food safety information?
As health and food safety educators, we need to be poised to reach ALL generations with food safety education that is effective at influencing behavior change.
It’s vital to help ALL generations see themselves in food safety education messages!
The 2023 Consumer Food Safety Education Conference (CFSEC) will bring answers and clarity to questions like this and more. While the science behind safe food handling and hand hygiene guidance hasn’t changed, the way people are sourcing their food, experiencing their food and receiving information is changing.
CFSEC 2023 will equip health and food safety educators from all sectors to be prepared for the future of food safety education and orient educators to national goals such HealthyPeople 2030 and the Core Element 4.3 of the New Era of Smarter Food Safety.
Guess what? You can register today! Click here to register and take advantage of special rates for government, non-profits, educators and students.
Team Up with the Health & Food Safety Community:
- The BAC Fighters ―13,000 health, nutrition and food safety educators
- Food safety educators and food safety communicators
- Public health and environmental health professionals
- Cooperative Extension professionals
- Consumer advocates
- Food and beverage industry professionals
- Local, state, and federal government and military personnel
- Educators ― K to 12 through college/university
Meet Your Conference Co-Chairs
To learn more about the conference host, visit the Partnership for Food Safety Education’s website at fightbac.org.